Depending on your particular need, a Custom Environment, a Drupal or a WordPress might be one of the best solution for your website, or may be all three in a hybrid solution. In any case, it’s doable, from the sketch til’ the infinity, and beyond!
A Brand is not something that you can actually create, a brand is the experience your different customers will have when they think about your product. Setting up the road, the ambience and the environment for that experience to be positive when happening, that’s my job.
Looking good is fine, but there’s a story going below your dermis, the importance of how you represent your product to others, and how others understand intuitively the way your product works, is as important as having a silk skin. It’s nothing but your brain what makes you interesting to others.
You know an image is worth a thousand words, imagine how worth is a video, that express all what your product is and has to offer in a cleverly, clean, attractive, inviting and modern way. Imagine having it all to offer. It’s a win.
WHO I AM
Hello, I’m Nacho Iglesias Fernández.
I’ve been involved with internet and it’s growth since the good ol’ day of modems making those annoying noises. I’ve seen the birth, success and disappearance of tools, devices and technologies. I’ve been around since Frontpage was the software everybody used, websites were built almost totally with images, Adobe Icons were black and white, tables were a must, CSS was a myth, php-nuke was the king of content management systems, and being a webmaster was not a job.
I consider myself a person that lives with one foot in logic and one foot in creative thought, I have a passion for creatively resolving logical problems, a passion rooted in the arts and my BA in Humanites that allows me to propose out-of-the-box ideas in common nerd environments. Within the acquired experience, education and even failures, I’ve come to understand the way people behave in front of different stimuli: the shapes, colors, and other behavioral hacks that work like a charm for marketing purposes.
I’m the father of Carolina, a ten-year-old child. We live in Montevideo, Uruguay, the city I was born in. I train hard every day, drink lots of mate, love a good book, the Beatles, and honest talks.
- 2003 – … | Freelance Web Consultant
- 2003 – 2006 | Web Designer @ Grupo Marineda
- 2004 | Web Designer @ Live Intereactive
- 2006 – 2008 | Web Designer @ Mansef Entertainment
- 2007 – 2008 | Web Designer @ InvertRed
- 2008 – 2011 | Web Designer @ Why Zoom
- 2011 – … | Full-Stack Professor @ Work University of Uruguay (UTU)
- 2011 – 2012 | Web Designer @ BlueBird Films
- 2012 – 2013| Web Developer @ Verne (Ex EMB Partner)
- 2013 – 2014| Web Developer & Designer @ Creo Communication
- 2014 – 2015 | Webmaster @ Trafilea
- 2015 – 2018 | Web Developer & Lead Designer @ Percona
- 2018 – … | Designer & Jr. Web Developer @ GridGain Systems
- UX/UI Micromasters @ EdX/University of Michigan
- FrontEnd Bootcamp @ Hack Academy
- Backend Bootcamp @ Hack Academy
- HTML5 Certification @ EdX/W3C Schools
- Computer Science BA @ Technical Education National Institute
- Professional Websites Editor @ ABC Disegno
- Introduction to Photography @ National Culture House
- Advertisement Creative @ BIOS Schools
- Proffessional Designer @ BIOS Schools
- Certificate in English @ Cambridge University, UK
- Humanities Bachellorship @ Bauza High, Uruguay